Hrithik in Dhanush's fantasy film?

Post the Kolaveri mania, there couldn't have been a better time for South star and Rajnikanth's son-in-law Dhanush to announce his directorial debut in Bollywood. The actor is planning to take the leap into direction with a fantasy flick.


It is learnt that Dhanush is keen on casting Hrithik Roshan as his main lead. Says a source, "A few days back, Dhanush was in Mumbai and he met some people regarding his project. He has a few names in mind and Hrithik is on the top of his list. This is a big budget fantasy flick and he needs someone larger-than-life who can carry off the film."
It came as a surprise when Dhanush chose to make this movie in Hindi and not in Tamil. Says Dhanush, "When I say I am directing, I cannot even think of acting in the same space. It's my dream project and I want to give it my all. So I'd rather just focus on one thing. Though I think it is too premature to talk about the film, I am definitely finalising the story and looking at some big names to cast."

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes